Apple & Goji Berries Crumble
What is better than sweet treats? … Healthy GUILT-FREE treats!! Then you may take this “Apple and Goji berries crumble” into consideration, that besides juicy and crunchy taste, has high-energy content to keep your metabolism and body at its maximum power. Also is high in protein and fibre to help your stomach against constipation; rich in vitamins C, E, B1, B2 and antioxidants. You must try it out!
- 500 ml Water
- 4 Cinnamon sticks
- 4 Green apples
- 100 grams Goji berries
- 50 ml Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil Raw
- 100 grams Oats
- 100 grams Walnuts
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 50 ml Maple syrup
- Toss coconut oil to a small size pan and when it has completely melt down add oats, crashed walnuts and all the ingredients.
- Stir continuously so everything gets cooked (about 3-5 minutes), crispy and with a nice golden-brown look. Let it cool.
- Chop apples into small cubes; pour water along with cinnamon sticks into a deep pot and when it starts boiling and water turns reddish add the rest ingredients.
- Mix very well and cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Take a piece of apple and if it is easily smashed with a fork, then it's ready.
- Finally, fill up a jar/glass with the warm apple mixture and top up with as much crumble as desired.