Beef & Chilli Coleslaw
Perfect meal to build muscles! Is very easy and quick to prepare – portion for one contains 45 grams of proteins! This meal is low in fat & carbs.
Vitamin A supports eye and skin health, provides immune support.
Vitamin C – is natural cure for skin problems and improves blood flow.
Vitamin B-12 – is good for healthy skin and hair, helps produce red blood cells.
- 350 grams Beef fillet (Or any skinny beef)
- 1 Cabbage Savoy
- 500 grams Carrots
- 1 Chilli
- 6 sticks Spring onion
- 15 grams Coriander
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Peel off carrots and shred them; cut cabbage into half, get rid of the centre and slice the rest. Remove the roots of the spring onions and chop finely; slice the chilli and pick the best coriander leaves.
- Take the beef fillets and slice them thinly.
- Pour olive oil into the pot (not preheated), toss beef in and stir for 2 minutes on high temperature. Then add grated carrot and cabbage, mix well and incorporate soy sauce. Cover and leave for 3 minutes approx.
- Lastly add the rest of the ingredients, keep stirring and cook for 2-3 more minutes.