Fat Free Frittata with Sweet Potatoes and Spinach
Lower your cholesterol with this FAT FREE dish, also good option for gluten-sensitive people! Contains sweet potato, adding the perfect sweet touch and creamy texture, plus is so high in vitamin C (70% of recommended intake) to give a boost to your immune system; spinach and asparagus are loaded with good source of fiber, folate, manganese vitamins A, C, B complex, E and K -just to name a few- helping skin, hair and bone health.
This frittata provides protein, iron, antioxidants and so many minerals to keep every part of your body at its maximum performance and wellness.
- 10 Free range eggs (whites)
- Bunch of asparagus
- 100 g Spinach
- 200 ml Skinny Milk
- 3 medium-size Sweet potatoes
- Sea salt & Black pepper to taste
- Cut off bottom fourth of asparagus, discard, and roughly chop the rest. Peel off sweet potatoes, cut into wheels and place them on a preheated (high temperature) grill pan; cook each side for 3 minutes.
- Take a deep bowl and separate egg whites. Add 2 teaspoons of sea salt, 1 of black pepper, milk and beat. Incorporate spinach, asparagus and grilled sweet potatoes and mix all together.
- Cover a baking container using grease paper and pour in all of the final mixture. Gently, apply some pressure on top to make it flat and even (compact).
- Finally, bake for 30 to 35 minutes at 180°C.