Grilled Chicken Fillet with Kale
Today’s recipe is nothing more than goodness, is great option for bodybuild and provides so many benefits for an optium health. Good amount of protein and dietary fibre also contains KALE, one of the most healthy green vegetables around, which is a great source of vitamin A, C (more than orange) and K; rich in minerals like manganese, calcium and iron -better absorption when adding lemon juice-, helps lower cholesterol and can prevent cancer and the risk of age-related diseases. So, wait no longer and try this beautiful dish with all the nutrients from both plant and animal foods.
- 2 Chicken breast
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 50 ml Olive oil extra virgin
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 100 g Kale
- 50 g Almond flakes
- ½ Lemon
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- Parmesan cheese
- Trim chicken breast and cut into butterfly form.
- While preheating grill pan, take a deep bowl and mix in it 25ml of olive oil, cumin, sea salt and black pepper and use it to marinade the open chicken breast.
- Once pan is hot, place the fillets and cook on each side for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Chop off the leaves of cauliflower (if using fresh head) and cut the rest into florets. Remove the stems of Kale.
- Place cauliflower florets in a pot with boiling water and add kale after 3 minutes. Boil for 3 more minutes and then strain.
- Pour, in a big round container, 25 ml of olive oil, turmeric, cumin seeds, 1 tsp of sea salt and black pepper and squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Give it a nice whisk. Lastly add strained vegetables, almonds and stir well.