Mom’s Potato Stew with Beef
This is the recipe that I discovered my talent for cooking. It is the first stew recipe that I learned to cook. When I got married I almost didn’t know to cook stew, but there is mom … I called and little by little I’ve learned that I have talent for cooking.
- 700 gr beef
- 1 kg Potatoes
- Olive oil
- Boil the meat until it get soft.
- You cook onion, pepper, grated carrot and chopped potatoes in smaller blocks in separate plate.
- After 10-15 minutes, add the cooked vegetables in boiling meat pot.
- Boil for another 10 minutes, and add olive oil.
- For taste, you can add basil or parsley.