Protein Chocolate with Hazelnuts & Cranberries
Cocoa contains “the good mood improver” – ANANDAMIDE! Which stimulates the brain to release euphoria; 100g of chocolate contains 55 grams of protein and it’s packed with very healthy fats, that make you feel full for longer. Just the perfect healthy treat when you need to boost your energy and turn on better mood 🙂
- 50 grams Protein Powder Chocolate flavour
- 50 grams Cocoa powder
- 50 grams Maple syrup
- 100 ml Coconut butter Raw
- 30 grams Dry cranberries
- 30 grams Hazelnuts
- Melt down approximately 100 ml of coconut butter in the microwave.
- Put hazelnuts over a flat and firm surface, cover them with some plastic bag or kitchen cloth and crush.
- Put all ingredients together in a big bowl and beat until everything integrates.
- Pour all chocolate mixture into your mold and distribute evenly (you can also use smaller individual molds).
- Immediately put the chocolate into the freezer and leave there for +/- 30 minutes. When is completely hard take it out and cut the way you want.